We facilitate corporate risk consciousness and integration in all business activities from strategy, operations and projects.
- Strategic risk assessment and integration
- Operational risk assessment and integration including
- Business Continuity Management
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Risk Management
- Programme and Project Risk Management support
- Training, consulting and resource allocation
Integrated risk management
The rise in digital processes, the era of globalization and the trend toward third-party reliance are forcing organizations to evolve from a siloed risk management approach to IRM, requiring additional technology to support these complex processes.
Strategy, Tactics and Risk
Current Risk Management Scope
So what exactly is Integrated Risk Management today?
Organisations must apply this “integrated” view across a variety of risk management activities that take on distinct perspectives of risk. By integrating these siloed risk constructs under one centralized risk management framework, an organization can view and analyze every risk metric simultaneously.