What Will I Learn?
The purpose of this QCTO accredited qualification is to prepare the delegate to operate as an Organisational Risk Practitioner to manage the risk management plan and undertake/facilitate related activities to implement the framework for managing risks in the organizations in the private, non-profit or public sector.
A qualified delegate/learner will be able to:
- Implement the framework for managing risk in the business unit
- Create and sustain risk management partnerships
- Establish the internal and external risk context
- Assess risk in order to produce and update a risk profile for a business unit
- Prepare and facilitate risk treatment plans for a business unit
- Monitor, review and improve risk management activities and processes
Grade 12 and Risk Management experience